PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

There is a chance to go to $18 but the reality is we are...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    There is a chance to go to $18 but the reality is we are unlikely to be in this alone once positive results come through - therefore making that a dream scenario.

The latest Wilson research report has the unrisked valuation at 74 cents, and a 12 month target of 27 cents. That is still a 300 percent return to shareholders.

If positive results come through we can go down two main routes:

1. pPRV $100m funds us moving into the 25-27CY period - If we gain the Pediatric Priority Review Voucher (pPRV) and sell it at $100m - PER could self fund the next stages in CY2025-2027 without the need to capital raise (and therefore dilute more).

Wilsons estimates an $85m requirement - so the pPRV would allow us to self-fund - and surely have a buoyant SP. The higher the SP = less dilution if a capital raise is required.

It isn't impossible to go it alone - but it appears PER management are leaning toward finding a partner given the information flow from the company.

2. We partner - PER will be almost guaranteed a move the drug to market. However, over 50% of the company will be owned by the partner. Meaning control of the company. The deal would likely provide an upfront payment and HOPEFULLY on-going royalties. The latest presentation from PER has outlined three possible scenarios.

If we partner the key for me if CEO would be to only sell the rights to use in DMD and PER continues to own the rights to use in other inflammation based areas. INFLAMMATION is the base of so much - and this is the dream area - where our SP could FLY!

Remember there is still a secret area PER is exploring the drug to be used in.

So when we are really dreaming...
    - we gain fast track approval and take the drug to market asap
    - with the fast track in DMD - this allows us to fast track approval for other inflammation based diseases
    - multiple use - equates to almost unlimited income - imagine $1B of income per year per disease/treatment??

We have nothing concrete happening until next year is my take but I am here for the long run!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.