AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Well, maybethe best approach would have been to say absolutely...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Well, maybethe best approach would have been to say absolutely nothing during the entiredevelopment, and ask to wait til they call us? But AKP is a public company andthey have obligations to keep the shareholders in the loop as you know. I thinkthey have been very good at that in fact, even though it’s not always what wewant to hear. In hindsight, I believe Fred would have preferred to keep thecompany private but I’m no sure of his reason at the time to go public. I thinksomeone on here has the answer to that.

When youwork on a grounbreaking product, of course you’re going to miss deadlines, ofcourse you’re going to stuff up and improve as you go along, of course you’regoing to be affected by Covid and lockdowns, of course you’re going to losestaff. They are soo many moving parts, it’s pretty much impossible to giveexact timing for each completion. But completions keep on being achieved. Theboard doesn’t give excuses but reasons which I accept or must accept.

Trust me, mypatience is getting thin and also get disappointed! But I believe in the story,that’s probably the difference between you and I

I think Edison had hundreds if not thousand of failures during the time he was working on the the light globe!..Many more inventions had similar stories, many.

GLTYA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.