ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 250 Posts.
    After thinking about it overnight, I actually don't think we want analysts and experts reviewing and publicly exposing AKP technology. AKP plays in the land of giants with dozens of companies who can (and in my opinion would), throw virtually unlimited resources at replicating AKP's innovations. Every time they expose any information, to one degree or another, they are providing a piece of the puzzle. While I can certainly appreciate fellow investors' desire for more information - once that information is in the public domain it can be used by possible competitors (and possible vendors who make seek to leverage the knowledge). I wonder if anyone would be critical of the Apples, Intels and Sonys of this world for not revealing in-depth details about their upcoming innovations. Those companies like all others strategically wait until they are good and ready to inform the public as to their innovations, and then they, and only they, decide what information to reveal. Do shareholders really want our management to behave any differently? I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.