AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Performance Specifications, page-135

1. 2,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    It is unfortunately a case of wasps will always be attracted to a honey pot.
    You can characterise a lot of trolls MO as including:
    - asking repetitive or unanswerable questions or making insinuations that demand a riposte.
    - outright denial of what has been announced as a fact, i.e. in the ASX's hearing and unlikely to be lies.
    - casting suspicions on the integrity or competence of the company's officers. This is stuff that if it was said at a meeting would be argued about more forcefully than when the poster hides behind anonymity. (I'm not saying there are not some less than competent and less than noble people running companies!)
    - hyperbolic comparisons or insinuations that make little sense, but may attract response posts in an attempt to refute them. This gets the paid keyboard warriors a few dollars for every response.
    Whenever I see these now I recognise some one it trying to play me like a groper with a fat worm on a hook. This is what the ignore button is there for.
    As for a down button I think a post quality rating out of 10 would be a good idea.
    Last edited by BobF: 07/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.