ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I agree but if there's one guy who seems to have the contacts to...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I agree but if there's one guy who seems to have the contacts to get a deal done, it's Peter Corr. I have been researching him and his companies and his corporate connections are mighty impressive! Realistically nothing will happen until the trial results are in but I'm more than happy to take a punt that he and his companies are working the phones in the background to ensure there's more than one multinational eyeing off taking this one to market.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=245282&privcapId=39555941

As far as the evidence from the trials being the positive news that we all desperately want to hear... Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you do pelvic floor exercises correctly and frequently, you see improvement in bladder control. If you're a lady that is part of a trial group that has a dedicated Physio and OB/GYN and a device to encourage you and measure your improvement, I'd say that you're a pretty good chance of improved muscle control and confidence... so I'd imagine that the results and user feedback is going to be positive AND that's what really sells.

I'm not yet totally convinced but I'm now more confident than just hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.