88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Permeability Exceeds Pre-Drill Expectations, page-102

1. 517 Posts.
    Welcome to the world of specky stocks, DT's, Insto's and more SUBSTANTIAL announcements to come. Love the 88E ride.

Well I picked both the last 2 announcement days so far with 3 posts one error so far, good odds I say, but now have to rethink the date for IRR. Got to have some fun apart from buying more, while the 88E stairway to heaven is being built for all of us. Certainly have no objection for the board climbing stairs before me. LOL.

This IRR is the one I am waiting for. This is the one that will get us over 10c. Let the DT's do there stuff and the big Insto's. It will subside as they always do. Plus the media will be all over this and this will spark even more interest and our SP will react accordingly in coming days, before a drop off.

The LSE tonight will run a bit but fall back in line with us I think. LSE lags us most of the time. Over the next week or so. SP will get below 7 once again, more buying opportunities, which is good for me. I am not that concerned re SP today, it's all about IRR for me. However would have loved to break 8c again. I would have bet on that happening today, oh well can't be right every time can we. We might even get there tomorrow once media start promoting us etc.

I agree with some posters who looked into technical information and reserves etc and the potential from speaking to my oil/gas engineering friends is that we are on a winner here. Certainly huge upside and as each report comes out the risk is minimised even further.

Enjoy the ride guys, so who can really complain, NOT me, very happy. Well done to all who hold, well done to our board and well done to our London brothers/sisters over there. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.097K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
204 198987904 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 556620868 207
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.