GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Qualify my last post - "Well there it is 0.001, acreage's...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Qualify my last post - "Well there it is 0.001, acreage's crystal ball is in good shape" meaning 0.001 on the bid is now where it's at.

Do any further noteholders or Lind conversions now convert at and sell into the 0.001 while there was still 174 mil on the bid left (was when I started typing this) it's now 219 mil, (there was over 184 mil before open), and if so then as I see it the company has no choice but to ANN a consolidation be voted on.

Right now anyone's guess is as good as mine where this goes, but watching the offers at 0.002 grow to 49 mil it doesn't seem too rosy. Also now seeing the bids build up since the sell side has increased, my bet is someone is trying to either build or hold the bids at 0.001 and thus prevent the SP from starting the slide into the 1's before they are ready to enact the final dump.

If a consolidation is ANN'd with buyers still in the bids at 0.001, if anything like other companies I think you will see many take their pain and sell at 0.001 expecting the SP to slide after a consolidation.

If the 0.001 queue gets taken out completely by noteholders or Lind then if a consolidation is ANN'd the SP cannot dive any further after the ANN so then it's a matter what ratio

Might it be 50:1 as with VIL, or 5:1 as with GGE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.