AS2 2.13% 4.8¢ askari metals limited

There is no argument from me.Gino did however offer timeframes...

1. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    There is no argument from me.

Gino did however offer timeframes and those have not been met. That has been a theme over the last 12 months.

Some caveats on the spinout timeframes would have been helpful - such as those that you offer above - subject to whether the timing of any spinouts would be in the best interests of shareholders.

At the end of the day, you might need to spin out at a time that is sub-optimal for the sale value, because otherwise you have no cash to progress other projects that will be value accretive.

That we have little cash has been a significant drag on Uis progress IMV. Time is money.

They drop a drill in the ground at any of our lithium tenements in the Pilbara and we rerate.

We get some cash from our first Chinese friends to keep that up.

Then we drop a drill in the ground at Uis where we know we are highly likely to strike and we rerate again.

This things will be plus $1 in no time.

We sure up a resource and Canaccord facilitates a sale to our other Chinese friends for $500m.

There is a pathway, but we are stuck with no cash and a share price that doesn't help the cause. Something has to give.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $4.689M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $344 7.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44066 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.