PPT 0.00% $21.65 perpetual limited

Ann: Perpetual concludes Strategic Review, page-20

1. 4,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Our time will come. just need to survive the end of this financial year! i reckon the full year announcement will be a blockbuster. it will be Rob Adams last chance to salvage his name and reputation.....and do you all remember how PPT paid the special divi before they bought PDL.....? i reckon they will do the same next half.....

also i don't get this market.....PPT has a binding offer to get in CASH a value close to its current market cap for just 30% of its business....?!?!?!? even if we lose say 30-40% of this value in capital gains tax......we are still banking the difference in CASH.

i have personally found it very frustrating how "analysts" and "market commentators" on TV and in the press have been even comparing this to SOL's offer which was in SOL scrip or Regals which was far lower.....? here we will get a massive cash divi ( like 3 with a special divi)......one of these will be big capital return so we will be better off from a tax point of view......and we'll be left with a business double the size of what Pendal was which we will have gained for like 20% of what pendal was trading for?!??!?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.470B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343 $22.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.57 151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.