PRU 1.57% $2.58 perseus mining limited

Hey HT,without doubt, fuel prices are going to hit every single...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    Hey HT,
    without doubt, fuel prices are going to hit every single producer.... nothing can be done about that, although some African countries do subsidize their fuel costs. Labor is rising too. The advantage PRU have is, their new mine is very low cost, and will be for many years, Edikan has the potential, with the new discovery, to hopefully extend the mine life, but more importantly, raise grades. Sissingue, is like a small bonus, paid for iteslf many times over. Now its about more exploration, keep costs stable and keeping all stakeholders happy. I think there is a lot of exploration ongoing around the plant (PRU and many other players.) Having the plant is what counts. To put things in persepctive, Sissingue has produced a lot of gold at a sales price bellow USD $1900. With costs up, the upside is removes, but... base line profit is going to be quite similar to other years (though more modest).

I think this quarter will be a specactular one, with a much higher average POG recieved and another strong quarter across the board. Could get close to $100m USD.... i.e AISC around $1000 USD, with production at around 120-125k.

I am just looking forward to the continual exploration updates now that PRU is back to really focusing on exploration.

POG getting hit right now, but... I just view it as short term noise. Lots of gyrations going on around the world. Day to day price of POG is meaningless IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.