AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

There is one simple reason for this .... Tomorrow the majority...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    There is one simple reason for this .... Tomorrow the majority of S/H will vote for the increase of Directors fees to $500000 each .... To be paid immediately.... IMO they are selling them self short and proving to be BRAIN DEAD to support such motion as they have in the past.... What happened to that GURU ( watson ) they hired and was sacked after six months on full pay... SP went from .015 < .024 This is just further evidence and proof IMO that it is a LIFE STYLE COMPANY for a number of directors who are being paid this money for their name.... IMO the directors are screwing us...
    You note in the recent announcement they had cost savings of over $2 mill ... well those savings have gone straight into the pockets of the directors ... There is no change left over. Also note that we are still paying $15,000 for Career One Services and WINTERS sold to himself 2nd hand furniture + we pay rent to him for the offices we use.... I would describe that as an egg farm full of rotten eggs supported by the T20 .....
    IMO icwasabi we are being SCREWED>
    These people live in a world of secrecy IMO as every deal they make is hidden regarding profits ..... Would you invest in a company where the directors are ruthless in being paid top dollar for their name ... who are going to grab every dollar that we just saved. without any shame .... Buying a Bankrupt business for $60,000 and employing the staff that sent it broke....

I suggest you take a look at the outgoings of this company and make sure you add the Directors fees .... You will find the amount of profit we need to break even is astronomical now .... It was bad enough before but the earnings per share now must be close to a negative 500.1

I have been silent now for some time at the request of WINTERS.... They felt I was affecting the SP with my negative outspoken comments..... They are totally wrong... As you said in your post why do`s the market not like their story... IMO I have given you some FACTS to the reason why... In the time I was silent the SP did not really move.... So NO I did not have anything to do with its fall.... IMO the market like myself can see exactly what the BoD are doing and have spoken.... ... LIKE I have always said if my opinion is wrong so is the market which is the huge majority....

IMO while we have BoD like Crutchfield and Co as names on the board I will never be proven wrong and have egg on my face... NEVER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.