ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: PERU DRILL PERMIT UPDATE, page-86

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Just finished revising the current data we have on both Peru and our Australian tenements and I'm 98% sure we have at least one Tier 1 at a very minimum. Everything comes with risks but as each day/week/month passes I feel ICG de-risking it's self and become more at peace riding this out for the next 6-12 months.

I have every bit of confidence with zero doubt we will snag a JV on both projects, to me this is a given once drilling commences.

It's nice having a pull back on the share price this given further opportunities to those who seek to top up or jump onboard. Once drilling commences in Peru the share price will be high teens, possibly low 20c ranges. Then if we snag a joint-venture on home soil followed by drilling then it's high 28c ranges low/mid 30c ranges.

Don't be fooled, ICG has the potential very easily to hit $1.50 - 3.50 per share for those that are willing to hold strong.

Disclosure.....Transferring more funds from my wife's supper, as I'm currently tapped out. Next week we plan on double up on one of our two ICG holding accounts. We both have personal and SMSF accounts in ICG. We are very heavily invested and are true unicorn believers.

Boom or Bust Baby

Cheers
    Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $27 6.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1132260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2395385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.