MLX 3.70% 39.0¢ metals x limited

Are we totally sure that article is completely accurate? They...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Are we totally sure that article is completely accurate?

They are talking about Capricorn Metals (CMM) and I highly doubt that they are interested in a busted arse copper mine like Nifty, they have way better things to do getting their own projects up and running, its more likely that an interested party is Capricorn Copper (a privately owned JV vehicle between EMR Capital and Lighthouse Minerals).

I would expect that Rio are only really interested in the exploration ground surrounding Nifty. Fortescue are all talk and no action when it comes to copper, so expect that they too are only looking at the exploration ground. Independance Group (IGO) are the real dark horse in the interested parties - but do they have bottomless pockets of cash to turn Nifty around? I don't think so, so I guess they are only there to look at the exploration potential as well.

All suitors and some knowledgeable posters here pretty much all saying that the mine itself is a worthless liability, but the exploration ground around it is probably very under-explored due to the fact that Nifty has sent all of its owners broke, and they have never had the spare money to do regional exploration in the past.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 21/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $353.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $1.872M 4.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150320 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 9646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.