ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    I do have some issues with Lachie's touch to this preso..........In particular the last two dot points under the heading Short term Focus

why not give us some info around these dot points and in particular these

Governance, capabilities and systems in place to manage growth targets ...........
    M&A, product extensions and R&D development

easy to throw this around but what do they really mean when they say "Governance"? Is that everyone thinks or what is their version
    Where does M&A come from? and what can be said about that........are we required to guess................This needs some explanation and not just thrown out there

How about their 4 business units that are really only 3? Production capabilities, Engineering capabilities and ,domestic and international materials market
    Material capabilities would also have sufficed...........does it matter whether it goes 100m down the road to the pond in the park or 6000km to the other side of the world ? A bit fluffy. If I zoom into that international material picture it is probably a Chinaman on a Chinese lake................tacky at best

Interesting to note that Lachie never really held an Executive position either..........senior Management........YES
    I do wonder if he has any Board experience or any form of recognisable governance experience. He is now our Chief..........interesting and bizarre

Considering writing to them when contact details have changed on their website as this is a bit sloppy and I will be nowhere near as critical as Insto's and soph's would be if they dug deep with a view to presenting this to their clients.

I agree with Lavoob in that some of the blurb under Chinese Operation Structure could have been simplifies albeit this preso was for the Aus audience that did some time ago hold concerns about finances being repatriated back to Aus

That's enough for now................Lachlan has had more than enough time now and needs to show his worth as big Chief albeit with no BIG CHIEF experience I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.