PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: PET Investor Presentation, page-68

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Kev
    you don't need to be a expert to answer half your questions, and some have been answered but you must not like the answers so keep going on about them.
    first r and d , to get regonisted as a " high tech " and get the tax cut down to 15% we need to spend money on r and d they have a page of pictures on product they developing , I imagine they are not just looking at products but application methods, reasreach into the algea problem itself.
    the line about governance, capabilities and system in place to manage growth. Never seen this type of line before , maybe just a reassuring statement as someone on hc keeps on banging on about it even when no else seems to be questioning? Maybe just a statement for you, they might read your posts.
    m and a we have already covered, not new why bring up again. And no I don't see a merge with evs or flc that others follow. We need to cerment our own business, not all m and a is good, someone mentioned evs earlier their sp hasn't proform very well
    wheres the problem with the 4 section to the business, they have production, engineering (not always phoslock included) and sales in china and rest of world. How do you want to break that , down to 3 to me there's 4 sections, very interested in what 2 sections you want combined ( ps your remark the other day about the picture of the boat on international materials has been around some time and is you zoom in it will not be a Chinese)
    why so long winded on money coming out of china. Maybe because they have read concerns or see muppets on tweeter about it and fill the need to expand. They can't win they comment more and your not happy? Would you be happy with a line we can get money out of china if we want?
    Mr Zhang as vice chair and basically the main reason why we aren't a $20m mc company anymore would have a huge say and so he should. He assists with strategy and marketing in china. Well connected that's why we are getting the jobs, our product is great but does anyone think we would have all this work in china without him and bhzq/BEWG behind us. How much work did we do before he got us in the front door

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.