PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Georgepieroyour take on the communication full agree. i get...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Georgepiero

your take on the communication full agree. i get the impression loads happening behind the scene and keeping cards very close to their chest, but the info they are putting out should be clear .

although this p#sses my off, just thinking of the bigger picture and pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

yes trails should be going well and i get the impression work has been done well in advance to get to this stage. ie Wuhan (east lake ) come out in October, don't be surprised if we was doing something towards this back in april. below the first paragraph seems to relate to the apline lakes. the second paragraph does that sound like Wuhan area? after a couple of months with no update on these 30 lakes i spoke with someone in the company (not Rob) and they tryed to tell me the second paragraph was related to apline lakes (yunnan) . south west and south china different areas to me so i didn't buy that. don't be surprised this 30 lake are Wuhan or they might still have something up their sleeves ?
    29/4

Work has commenced on the remediation of several Large Lakes in south west China.
    Works are staged and subject to performance targets being met. A number of international
    experts are validating the treatment strategies.
    Work has also commenced on remediation of a Canal in south China. This is the first of 30
    lake and river projects in this area. Success in the first project will lead to significant additional
    work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.