NRZ 0.00% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

This carrot is massive, and although it’s a shame that the...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    This carrot is massive, and although it’s a shame that the majority of us believe we are now severely undervalued .... it provides an entry/top up opportunity for some.

I couldn’t care less why the selling, people sell for a number of reasons and it definitely isn’t based on the fundamentals. You’ll go crazy asking “why” haha.

I believe now the company is poised to bring home some deals that they’ve likely spent the last 6 months setting the base for.

Make no mistake, eventually the fundamentals of this stock will be reflected in the SP/MC. No idea exactly when (don’t own a crystal ball) ... but I’ve put a lot of my money where my mouth is, and I believe come this time next year and beyond, current holders will be greatly rewarded (at the latest).

Still plenty of work to do, but the hardest and riskiest aspects, IMO, are now mostly taken care of.

With the volume today, hopefully profit takers and stale hands have been cleared. Awesome result for anyone who practically doubled their money in a short amount of time.

Keep in mind too, many may not realise the significance of this license/Announcment.
    I suspect many will now be reading the PFS and researching this stock a little more. It’s not like a gold stock, where the grades are listed on the front page and you can deduce in 5 seconds that it’s a goer.

But every single holder should be absolutely wrapped with this announcment, because I know I am.
    A little patience will be rewarded.

All IMO, DYOR etc

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $100.2K 11.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264957 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 870790 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.