ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    @thenavigator perhaps the Morrison Government should have appointed Markie instead of Nev Power to spearhead the Covid Commission. With his expertise in highdro, he'd definitely bring a point of difference to the panelrolleyes.png.

I didn't read anything about the false claims of "re-doing cd's" in the Petroleum Retention Licence announcement, just more confirmation that the political risk for this project is extremely low.

I'll be taking up 5k in the SPP, but I do tend to agree with you @CheyneD - I'll be spinning the roulette wheel a bit on that one - hence the reason for a smallish take-up! At the end of the day anything around these levels is very cheap, I'm sitting at 100k more than your last reported amount @TheSpeculator, I also have a long term view on this. It has certainty been a slog, longer than we all would have hoped, but I do get the sense that the stock will smash through the share price high of the Reserve Upgrade by the end of the year.

Let's wait and see - good luck to all of you and the rest of the Creekerswink.png..

Shout out to my old mate @"Rocket"rolleyes.pngcool.pngsmile.png...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.