PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

The potential issues of approvals was covered at the AGM....

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The potential issues of approvals was covered at the AGM. Danpech had this to pass on in June:

"Hi Uni
    You pretty well covered what was discussed at the AGM.... it is more the Govt approvals rather than any other points that will determine when production starts. Guidance for the trucking gantry is onsite late July with a few months to install.
    The trucking contract is basically at the pricing stage PSA want to pay U$$4 per barrel whereas the truckers want to be paid US$7.
    Due to the military/ political situation the Govt is practically dysfunctional so approvals are moving at a snails pace, even though Hadi has stated he wants oil to flow . Maki was not at the AGM. He was in Dubai to facilitate action points. PSA were trying to have a meeting with Hadi in Riyadh mid May to get things moving.... result of meeting , if held and /or outcome I do not know.
    PSA need Govt approvals to start production and need cost recovery to make the production profitable.
    Govt bureaucracy is not properly functioning so getting signatures is being held up. People ( bureaucrats) reluctant to put their name on a piece of paper which could later be deemed too generous to PSA.
    PSA are be reluctant to start production and worry about the paper work later if they don't get approvals on time because they fear whoever is eventually running the show may strip them off the block. This will not be a problem until late 2017 when all is ready to go on the ground......what will happen if govt approval not forthcoming by then ?.... that is the big question."

This Yemen situation has always been high risk and I doubt the commentators here have gone in with eyes wide shut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.