PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: PFAS Testing Update, page-37

1. 11,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2196
    Oh.... I can see where it all comes from now.

But you are correct the company has been very ordinary. More so Simon Lill than anyone IMO. He stopped communication once questions got too hard or called out for his governance. I don't feel shareholders have to be polite and kind in emails to constant poor secretarial skills or just not caring, whatever the case may be.

i know of 2 other SH who have had the same experience dealing with Simon. But hey I'll hold my judgement when or if we relist. I've seen on Di.cord that the AGM is being organized as we speak, that was back Nov 23rd and that the ASX seems to be the ones happy to slow this. But maybe the late 4c ad the noshow on the annual report are reasons the ASX are snowballing the relist?

anyway, can't wait for the reply from @Theharbinger, @stoneral33, and @Stonerthegreat as they always do with their wisdom. Oh wait no, seems the 2 stoner accounts are suspended and Harby has been temp suspended for the 15th time. I'll have to wait for when HC decides it's okay for him to start abusing everyone again after a week on numerous threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.