RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

hey rapperswell Ports currently in USA - Hawaii ( having fun...

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    hey rappers
    well Ports currently in USA - Hawaii ( having fun away from the cold)
    Americans are so over Covid - no-one testing - unless very sick - meeting people from all over the states - no interest in Covid testing - it's similar to Aus but far less worried or concerned -
    so cannot see Pfizer offer having any concern with Covid - also interesting is that the Pavloxid pill ( or whatever it's called) has zero interest in the USA
    So bottom line - there is very little interest in Covid from the American public.
    the original DX and sleep check are the main game.

Ports still not selling, and have actually averaged UP to accu
    up accumulate more- 20.8 will not succeed

my belief is that Pfizer will up to around 26
    unless of course the REALLY smart guys that are competitors see some other values - or simply don't want Pfizer to own the tech (and that's an important fact)

at current rate my algos telling me that the 50% threshold will pass, but will be short between 400-600 million on the 75% threshold.

25c May carry it . 30c will

how many times will Pfizer up their bid - I originally though 3 strikes and out - neglecting the first joke offer at 11.5 there is one more to come.

of course then the competing bids come in - so I am very confident that I have increased my holding - will my Holding make a difference- very maybe - certainly if we get to the 73-77 scenario
    I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

gents balance your risk v reward !!!

thanks all from Ports - Sunni g on Waikiki Beach ( not showing off first break in 3 years )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.