RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Quote EL "Thanks for sharing. With respect, taking into account...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Quote EL "Thanks for sharing. With respect, taking into account the size of your holding, I’m assuming the Board / Pfizer must be trying to improve the headcount vote component, or otherwise wouldn’t really make sense - very interesting. I hope they call me again. I’ll be telling them I honestly think 27.9 cents will get this over the line, however that my NO vote remains unchanged at this price. I’ve got friends, family and associates with significant holdings as well that are taking the same approach."

Agree 100%, such that as a SIGNIFICANT HOLDER (600K+ shares), I have changed my vote to NO. I have also gone one step further and bought $500 parcels for relatives, and convinced them all to vote NO.
    My proviso to this, I will change my vote to YES if Pfizer at least up their bid to the top end of the IEReport of 27.9c.
    Pfizer/BOD RAP the clock is ticking on this one, I would expect a revised/upped bid to hit by Friday am.
    I too hope they call me again, however the calling is being outsourced and some of these telemarketers have NO IDEA how to handle/classify the information they're being given by the NO shareholders. IMHO. DYOR.
    In my personal opinion, Pfizer have no issue in getting the 75% YES votes (shares voted) but are finding they DO HAVE AN ISSUE with getting the 50% YES of ALL SHAREHOLDERS who vote on the scheme resolution (ie alot of retail/small holders are voting NO).

If any of you holders have a large social media following I would press you to use that reach to get the word out further that a NO vote will work in upping the bid to a price that at least rewards the longer term shareholder (and takes future risk away from them for a more reasonable price)
    In my research the technology is not a done deal, there are still risks, and I have spoken to users of the technology and not all are 100% happy with it, but they expect it to improve over time (with $$$$ injected)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.