LTR 0.26% 97.3¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: PFS confirms potential for robust new long-life lithium mine, page-17

1. 23,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    Scarpa was pretty well on the money with his recent two posts.....compelling reading.

As I pointed out last Friday TG has proven again he needs to be listened to and do not second guess him. However I suspect this "noise" was to garner interest for today and I reckon even the DT'ers will be surprised at the timing of this ann lol.

This is solid for the long termers, in line with what TG has communicated, less than what most expected as per their posts late last week. It's reliant on EV forecasts playing out at around the most optimistic.

FOMO was mentioned many times last Friday but I reckon things now sit somewhere between FONGO and FOMO.

As posted after the AGM by ETSOD "It was further indicated that:

1. LTR will not be sold. Not in part or as a whole."

Always listen and try and understand what TG is trying to communicate - don't second guess him!

Steve98's first post on this ann "There we have it, delivered as promised. Can't fault these guys one bit." Absolutely Steve98. What was posted about manipulation from the AGM by MaxAction "As for manipulation of the SP, DR was noncommittal by saying what can we do? They (traders/manipulators) do their thing and we simply can't do any more than doing our job as good as we can and as well as we know how.".....is exactly what I was told a couple of weeks ago by the secretary.

Good for the long term.....listen to TG

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
0.003(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 96.0¢ $3.322M 3.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 71304 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 167633 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.