EMH 1.20% 21.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: PFS confirms potential low cost lithium carbonate producer, page-33

1. 98 Posts.
    my thoughts:

1. Perhaps, they want to be sure that they do not depend on any 3rd party`s licencing technology (neither LIT nor LPD in the upcoming decades of mine life. Morover to that - if there is not 100% -ly resolved triangle LPD vs LIT vs EMH`s Europe licencing.
    Maybe - as Miro mentioned - too conspirative to me to be true, but cant be 100% ruled out - they prepare firstly for LPD takover - to have the technology under their control.

2. Anyway, I guess that none CEO would dare to come out in PFS with some technology (doesnt metter whether LMax or roasting) without beeing sure about effectiveness, financing and strategic partnership. As mentioned in the PFS some talks are going on. So we will see.

3. It is not a bad startegy to have a buffer for optimization of finances for BFS (25% space for it considering the accuracy).

4. Still potent. lowest-cost hard rock Li-deposit in the world with huge NPV (even if you exclude the fact that just a fraction of the whole deposit calculated).

5. When I was entering this stock 2 years ago, KC mentioned in some interview, that such kind of stock is definetely still risky and not for "orphans and widows". Thus, if anybody was not surprised with sudden (priced for perfection 30% rise - as happened during February during few days), he should also not be surprised with sudden 30% fall and be scared. That is the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.003(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $43.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.29K 82.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 51987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.