NC1 7.14% 13.0¢ nico resources limited

Come on Tomboy I dont mind some of your commentary but throwing...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Come on Tomboy I dont mind some of your commentary but throwing shade here is a little contrived ...

NC1 is not going to spend 3bil and go into production in 10yrs & maybe go bankrupt....
    Rod is an investment banker he is going to sure up the project to a tier 1 bankable asset that a major is going to take over and mine like a Glencore or BHP ... this is not an ANL or QNI... Corps is not a miner ...

BHP is obviously in prime position and with EBITDA of 40Bil & FCF of 25Bil last year - 3Bil is nothing and they will have an asset of commodities needed for the generations in a tier 1 jurisdiction away from the negative press of other colbalt projects and Indonesian issues ....

DEG needs to spend 1Bil for a 14yr life tier 1 asset and hasn't even finalized finances and has a MC of 2Bil ....

This is going to rocket at some point as instos sniff out its potential and then sell it to or in conjunction with a major buy it up or merge it ....

One good thing about being in the desert is there's a lot of sun and with the way miners are moving to renewables it's not as much of a deterrent as it use to be I would suspect....

Obviously huge value here & in the right commodities... just a matter of time and not long at that .... these assets don't come along often and will want to be secured ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $56 430

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128262 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.