NC1 0.00% 11.0¢ nico resources limited

A PFS with an initial share price jump and then back to price at...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8365
    A PFS with an initial share price jump and then back to price at time of announcement and who knows where from here.

At 19 min in this interview there is a. comment that PFS studies today are almost being penalised. Sound familiar? Different company, commodities and jurisdictions but relatively similar problems that need to be considered if a good resource is ever to be mined.

26min + how to go through project financing...

29+ What happens when a company moves into development group?

Yes this is video is about a Chilean based company with its own issues but the comments above could easily be made about NC1.

Perennial issues for juniors with a resource and low funds. Exacerbated by current financial conditions - again as nearly always

The issues of HPAL were, from memory, covered briefly at the AGM. Obviously a positive spin given with many lessons learnt from past failures that suggest the process can be more successful than the failures of some 30+ years ago that you bring up. I say 30 because that's when Anaconda/Minara got started with state oif the art tech for the day that didn't work.

I suspect advances in tech since then make such issues less of a problem or even arelatively smooth transition to production if the extreme issues of financing can be overcome.

Won't be easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $5.133K 46.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12524 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.