PDI 5.41% 19.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: PFS Delivers Attractive Financials & 3.05MOZ Ore Reserve, page-42

1. 10,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4533
    Yes there are a lot of non holding jokers arriving here, but it happens all the time in significant catalyst type announcements like this. Same old tactic - talk it down in the hope they can get in cheaper! Seen it all before and the share price behaviour shows it is playing out like this. We will probably see a day or 2 of red days and we may head back to around 20c, then all these people and entities who have been waiting for an entry point, eventually pile in and we start to move up very quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 30c in the next week or two as the market wakes up. It could even be higher if institutions like what they see, and want to take a stake!

IMO it is a good announcement, I wouldn’t say great because the numbers will be even better in the future. I am bullish on gold with the way the globe is heading and see $4000usd in the next year. It is inevitable Imo, with numerous global conflicts, entering a global stagflation period with governments promising to cut rates during a high inflation environment. A recipe for disaster. Add in the economic challenges and the fact the US dollar will eventually drop off its peaks which is historically incredibly bullish for the gold price. We are set up perfectly for more gains Imo.

Yes, we will need a raise capital at some point to fund further exploration and infill drilling and the capital required to get to construction phase. Those of us who have held PDI over the years know that there is gold everywhere in the Bankan region. Every exploration update we have ever had hits the market with above expectation hits, and we are regularly in the top 5 gold list in relation to exploration grades and intersections. These figures in the PFS are only going to rise and improve with time imo.
    The main reason for this announcement was to satisfy permitting conditions for applying for the exploitation license, which includes the environmental work to provide a solution to the buffer zone area. Therefore expect a lot more newsflow in the next month or two with further catalysts to de risk this stock.
    Last edited by coto: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $456.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $804.1K 4.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 59581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.8¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 2130659
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.