E25 2.13% 24.0¢ element 25 limited

Ann: PFS Highlights Robust, Short Lead Time Start-up Opportunity, page-191

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    Fair enough Rocket.
    I'm not a Mn expert either.
    I'm just a punter that asks a lot of questions.
    And I've asked a lot of questions with this.

Questions to the company, to Mn experts, to consultants, to brokers, to analysts, to friends, to fellow investors etc etc.
    I'm trying to find a fault, thats why I welcome your comments but need to ensure you have fully looked into it and at least read the PFS before declaring it just won't work because the grade is 10%.

The PFS was prepared using very conservative inputs/metrics in terms of Mn price, $aud, trucking costs etc.
    It only included 20% of the known resource.
    It assumed a small start up tonnage per annum before there is an expansion of tonnages in year 2/stage 2.
    It didn't touch on the EMM/battery side that no doubt a large Japanese or Sth Korean group will fund.

I'm pretty sure there are a few ex-ConsMin guys in the E25 office working away on this.
    I'm sure they are not just there for the pay check, they actually believe this is going to work.
    Maybe you know a few of them.

Regarding my "ludicrous" statement about a bigger player taking this out as a bolt on to their current operations ... time will tell.
    BTW, I actually hope that doesn't happen because shareholders will make more money over time by holding E25.

But I think it will.
    Last edited by phw: 12/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $52.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 26.5¢ 23.5¢ $7.633K 31.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.