LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

dugsab. I know NOTHING more than has been announced and also...

1. 21,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    dugsab. I know NOTHING more than has been announced and also what I've read on HC, mainly your contributions.
    That's what I KNOW and that's upon which I have based my own conclusions and, hopefully, logically.
    From what I've read, we are to expect a PFS "this month" and the March QR, IMO, MUST have everything that has transpired, actual and financial, from 1 January 2020 to 31 March 2020.
    Nothing more nothing less and there for all to see.
    I know what you are getting at, it's all about the SPP(s) and the Placement(s) where the cleansing statements haven't been presented for full analysis (by shareholders).
    Now, I reckon that we'll probably disagree with final numbers, but, all I am interested in is the amount that they netted post 21 February, compared to what they looked like getting up to 20 February.
    And I'm MOST grateful for anything by comparison, because if it wasn't for 21 February, they would not have even received enough to close off the C Notes and the "interim" loan, and we'd be still back with $2 million owing on the CNotes, plus interest, plus VWAPs(!!!) plus the $800,000 interim.
    Now, where would you rather be?? They WILL have cash to pay out all of the CNotes(they have) the cost of the pilot plant and cash in the bank to keep them going for, probably, another 3-6 months. WOW!!
    And this is a penny dreadful minnow sitting on billions of dollars worth of assets.
    And, you're worried about a few hundred grand here or there!!!Come off it dugsab, your true agenda is shining brightly.
    Last edited by gassed: 29/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.