SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: PFS Launched for NAL Lithium Carbonate Production, page-221

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Kudos to you for assuming the role of devil's advocate in this forum. I much prefer to make considered investments rather than gambles and often find your contrarian viewpoint thought provoking (albeit repetetive at times).

I think you might consider the possibilty that the company HAS actually begun the permitting process as per their indication of Q4 2022. Even if they are simply at the stage of gathering a list of required permits and strategising when in the FS process they will need to be pursued, one could consider this commencing the 'permitting process'.

Perhaps they could have been clearer by providing seperate lines in their graphic for both 'permitting' and 'construction'. I certainly was not expecting construction to begin this quarter, in fact I'd be dissapointed if it did when our short term priority should be NAL reboot for SC6.

Of course my interpretation of that particular graphic may be wrong, and this could indeed be a stalling tactic while PLL/SYA's various interests remain under consideration by each. This was in fact my initial instinct also.

In the meantime I look forward to any updates on Moblan/WA which many punters are not even aware we have interest in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.