SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

The way I see it, the two amigos (PLL and SYA) are together not...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    The way I see it, the two amigos (PLL and SYA) are together not forever but so long as both sets of shareholders remain satisfied. I have no evidence to support my contention that the contentious $US 900 max price of spod, with limits, to PLL seems to be a part of Sayona's 'cost of doing business' in North America. The add ins of local knowledge, connections, importantly financial connections are going to be a part of taking an Australian explorer from an overseas country and enabling it to be doing a NAL acquisition and rebuild in front of an initially outraged Québécois's mining community.

My contention is that without a JV of some sort, with a PLL, or something like it, led by Uncle Kieth late of Wall St., Sayona would have found credibility and progress in Quebec very hard to get. The $900 isn't a cost, it's a prerequisite to getting a seat at the table. No evidence, just a 'feeling for the vibe'.

I don't doubt that we'll be producing carbonate soon, to complement the Tennessee hydroxide. My understanding is that the high performance minority of EVs need the hydroxide and carbonate is your daily driver version. We need to cool the suspicions between the two JV members' shareholders - because the whole is going to be greater than ... you get the idea.

PS. I'm pleased PLL appears to be NC to their own devices. It was a dead end. When the mountain men shoot themselves in the foot - it's time to move out. Which they appear to be doing.

As always, please DYOR. These are my musings, nothing more.

And I admit to owning shares in both companies. Lucky me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.