PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: PFS Outlines Compelling 4MTPA Expansion Option-PLS.AX, page-77

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    because more and more exploration money is going into lithium and i think you maybe unpleasantly surprised how much lithium is found in the next 2 years. Having been involved in mining as an engineer for the last 21 years, i thing you will be surprised how easy it is for entire companies and industries to be manipulated by the chinese so they get cheap resources - pump up the price -> everyone finds and builds a plant -> supply increases -> prices drops -> peoples expectations get crushed. Seen it too many times in nearly every industry.

By all means - ride the way upwards - if you feel that way. For example - KDR appear to have a deposit that may usurp PLS. What then??? I heard a nordic country looks like they have potentially found a large deposit. Who next?

Even today - talking to my chinese colleagues while working on a large project in Kazakhstan - all saying how they think China headed to a housing and debt bubble. Enough homes for 2-3B people and significant amount of people stopped investing in industry and instead into housing. Apple, Samsung and other large companies starting to leave china to go to India etc. Nothing is as easy or predictable as it might appear. And after living in china for a year - I believe them as I saw it with my own eyes.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.