LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

malmanu, Look who agrees with you."World has 'historic'...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    malmanu, Look who agrees with you.

"World has 'historic' opportunity for green tech boost, says global watchdog
    Matthew Green (Reuters) - Global efforts to minimise the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic present an historic opportunity to scale up the technologies needed to speed a transition to cleaner energy, the head of the world’s energy watchdog says Fatih Birol, Executive Director of the International Energy Agency, said support from governments could drive rapid growth in battery and hydrogen technology to help the world to reduce its reliance on fossil fuels.“I believe there is an opportunity – and I call it an historic opportunity here,” Birol, an economist who took the helm of the Paris-based IEA in 2015, told Reuters.“The big time is about to come, but they need a push,” he said, adding that the economic stimulus packages being delivered worldwide offer an ideal vehicle for change.After weeks of extraordinary turmoil in oil markets, the IEA - created to ensure steady energy supplies to industrialised countries after the oil crisis in the early 1970s - has emerged as a leading proponent of “green recoveries” from the pandemic.
    Birol wants governments to broaden support for well-established paths to reducing carbon emissions, such as embracing greater energy efficiency and expanding renewable energy to create jobs and serve climate goals.
    Executive Director of the International Energy Agency,Faith Birol singled out lithium ion batteries and the use of electrolysis to produce hydrogen from water as two technologies poised for rapid take-off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.