EMH 1.20% 21.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: PFS Update Delivers Outstanding Results, page-108

1. 3,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Bots or not bots if the buyers were lining up then the bots would stand no chance. It's a dead period until the DFS, the price could go easy sub 1.00 in the next couple of months especially if the Tsar decides to invade. Trying to free up funds to have ready to buy more. It's a waiting game. The problem with crisis like the Russia/Ukraine one is that if the markets crush all the shares fall at the same time. It's not that you will have some in high profits that you haven't sold so you can sell in order to buy more EMH. To make money you have to have fresh cash ready on the side to buy when the markets and the shares drop. Very hard to time it right, but when the signal is out there and the possibility of the Russian invasion is high, personally, if I was sitting on any shares that at this moment are giving me some profits I would take the profits right now in order to have that necessary cash on the side to buy shares at a low price. Just my opinion as always, DYOR not financial advice whatsoever. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.003(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $43.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.29K 82.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 51987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.