EMH 6.25% 15.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: PFS Update Delivers Outstanding Results, page-158

1. 1,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Paying millions in performance shares for missed deadlines, no clear project delivery strategy, partial project ownership, and radio silence - this is exactly what I am looking for from my investments!

There's a good reason why market is avoiding EMH. EMH has performed dismally in the past year compared to its peers (SP 25% down to the same period last year).

Regardless, there is an amazing upside with EMH and it is worth a gamble. The fundamentals are great and getting better and even with this questionable management (probably driven by CEZ having control over all news/comms) it'll be nearly impossible to mess this up (I'd hate to be surprised).

Shareholders are begging for transparency and clarity on ANYTHING (project timelines, CEZ project update, key deliverables dates, EIA, DFS, Offtake negotiations status, Government support updates, ore processing tech/pilot).

With any of the above updates the market sentiment will start to change but right now this is a wild gamble.

Come on EMH, pull your finger out! and do some god damn work this Lithium boom not going to last forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $24.19K 154.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89405 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 30327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.