EMH 0.00% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I would have to disagree. The SP had its largest single day...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I would have to disagree. The SP had its largest single day upward movement ever straight after the release of the revised PFS. Sadly it was the day before the worst day on the ASX for 15 months which killed the momentum in its tracks. And the uptick was with good volume, much more than the sell off in the last 2 trading days. Additionally your statement that the offtakes dont look like coming anytime soon is pure speculation, it could just as easily be tomorrow. The PFS has delivered much better NPV and is still conservative, which makes for great reading.

Not that Hotcopper should influence price, it can influence retail sentiment, and so the one thing that could affect the share price is a supposed holder continuously banging on about how bad management is, doing post after post down ramping. Personally I am happy to watch the SP head north over the next few weeks and months as the EMH story cannot be ignored, Li and Tin go through the roof and our competitors like RIO fall by the wayside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.