EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Hahahaha, that was some awesome angry ramblings from a grumpy...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hahahaha, that was some awesome angry ramblings from a grumpy old man. Here's a couple of things for you Tit-bits. Just cause you can type doesnt mean everyone wants to here from you. And just cause you think you are clever doesnt make it so, (not much Ive read from you would support your theory). But what was super cool was that you had to double post even after a 4 point rant just to spew out more crap that you had missed. The curious thing was the part about the CEZ 51% thing as I have no idea what that has got to do with supporting your argument, you just headed off in a tangent like you were halfway through arguing with someone else. If CEZ is making all the decisions, why are you so upset with KC? Actually not much of what you said made sense in context but you are obviously in the mood for some verbal jousting.

So go ahead and keep whining about KC but do us all a favor, when you are going for your 4th 5th and 6th post of the day, ask yourself, do you really need to?

Nice average though, not too shabby. Not as good as mine but good none the less. HAHAHAHA, now where is the "up yours" emoji......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.