EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: PFS Update Delivers Outstanding Results, page-92

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Its unfortunate that EMH holdings have performed so poorly over the past 12 months. Out of all of our peers it appears that we have not moved off our SP (long term) nor have really benefitted from the Lithium boom.

This can be both perceived positively and negatively though as clearly this has created a buying opportunity as we are undervalued against our peers. So... now is an interesting decision point in the EMH's timeline:

Does one buy more?
    At the expense of risk, it goes lower, which is entirely possible with current market volatility, and opportunity loss if it continues to trade sideways for another 12 months).

Does one sell and reinvest into one of the 'younger' lithium prospects? Plenty to choose from, all with their own +s and -s, dependent on the choice will likely increase the risk for the holding as EMH is quite a mature project (despite being developed at snail pace).

Does one just hold the stock and have funds on the side and buy after EMH has been derisked?

Pretty pivotal time in the life of this stock, this will really divide holders according to the risk appetite and their investment strategy.

Good luck to all, I know what I am going to be doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $6.448K 24.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.