TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Announcement implies the purchase of some hardware which for...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Announcement implies the purchase of some hardware which for these type of projects would normally involve some configuration of high-end blade servers and maybe switches for storage and OTT architecture support.

Deposit allows order to be placed and in Indonesia often hardware kit must be imported so with customs clearance 4 weeks is normal and so upon data centre site delivery the rest of the fee gets paid, including installation fees which is the main aspect that is REVENUE with the rest being cost recovery for procurement of hardware.

The data centre setup then will take place in December so testing must then occur so I am still predicting a March 2018 full launch based on this announced task if typical project methodology timelines are followed.

Revenue instances will until then be those incremental project management fee based services that TV2U can obtain in the project phase before going live when the subscription revenue share and live production operator fees kick in. I expect CN tranche funding will still be needed unless a significant upfront fee for services lands before launch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.