PGH 0.00% 82.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: PGH Media Release, page-6

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    hachoo, holy cow, look at the price, guess Sanjay brings home the bonus package this year.
    I still have a few doubts with the situation (haven't read through the report yet, will do tonight).

Either we will expect some early profit cash out from short term trader and plus Visy/Ora is reporting tomorrow which daily trader may sell down and swing a bit to visy and price may fluctuate a bit in down trend

Or if Visy report is not great we will expect a switch side to this stock and price may swing even higher.

But let us say this is not comparing an orange with an apple, I do not wish PGH or Visy to compete on who is better, because i do agree with guys here that in a medium to long term period, this stock will slow growth whether by its on way or comparison with Amcor or Visy. It has shown its resilience of rebounding with economic recovery. Let's say Amcor rose faster, great, and Visy climb too, cool. But if I invest $3 into PGH and say instead of comparing them, but believe I will get $6-$7 back in a year or two or three, I will keep PGH in my pocket and if I have extra cash and the opportunity somewhere else, I will use extra cash to buy the opportunity and only sell PGH as last option or when I quit stock market.

P.s hope every PGH shareholders can enjoy a sweet Christmas and happy new year this time instead of posting on Hotcopper every year on the 27-30 December to deal with this stock like in the past few years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.5¢ $20.28K 24.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9330 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 36107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.