SRL 0.00% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

in my experience it is fair to say that everyone , especially...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    in my experience it is fair to say that everyone , especially myself, are mostly basically wrong about everything. I was hanging out briefly at my local ( very small) airport today - I'm learning to fly - After reading some posts on our threads when I arrived home , it occur to me that maybe our massive focus on EV could end up as some minor part of the future. All the Scandium and now platinum , and not cars but planes , could end up a huge part of the world and our future. Just as a example - thousands of Cessna 152 are flying the globe - most over 40 years old. In the next few years imagine for a moment if this pandemic has not gone away - well to do people want to fly , but not on airlines.... 6 - 10 seater planes may become a must have item for well off people . Electric , cheap ,and because of aviation standards ... built to last like the Cessna.. I think the future of electric planes that are safe , personal (covid and general public and nut cases free) could end up a way bigger part of transport , leisure and lifestyle . and therefore our special metal suite could be the apple of a certain investors eye. But I'll be wrong for sure.... good luck all.. I shouldn't post this rubbish..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 5757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.