SRL 12.9% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

that was great listening.. thanks for the post. My biggest take...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    that was great listening.. thanks for the post. My biggest take was the amazing , comprehensive whole world and whole technology grasp that she seemed to have. The women, Jane Hunter, was completely and convincingly about an amazing short term change of everything transport. I got a kick out of 2030 being the start date for what I thought was a bit of silliness with electric planes. Wish CLQ would poach Jane... also listening to this made me negative on our break up - Tritium here was represented by of person who will be faced with hopeless competitiion and world wide changes - she didn't blink - Tritium know who they are and know they are a part of the future... For me = CLQ should not break up. WE are technology , environment, metal , transport , water...we are everything I could hope for --- some banker smucks don't agree and our billionaire bigshots are a little impatient.. meanwhile the people who liked the company for what it was going to be - comprehensive , diverse and leading the world in green and amazing technology , end up with a pair of (they seem to now be hoping ) cheap take over targets.... hold CLQ - when can I buy Tritium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.075(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $29.13K 55.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 943 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.