MXR 3.70% 2.8¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: PGO: Toll Treatment Update, page-36

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Thankyou Tjsol
    In reading what you posted for us,very good find with you staying updated and informed.Personally I interperate further into more detailed information,than what was released by erl 7.12.2017 asx release.Ore processing update Pennys Find gold mine (wa).
    1-* Article release 11.12.2017.Long distance relationship fails.(erl),(mxr).
    (THE MAIN THING IS TRANSPORT COSTS.)
    (ITS SO MUCH FURTHER TO CART THE ORE.)
    (BUT THE MAIN REASON IS TRANSPORT IT'S SO FAR AWAY.)
    Oh ok the version from erl more in depth now,as I have read,in my opininion is greatly focused on transport costs.Not overly emphasised in the asx announcement 7.12.2017,Processing update.
    As absorbing what seems to be stated,from my own understanding of current events.Our company did not meet their expectations?
    However I ask the question as who's decision was it to cart ore,at that far distance at that cost.
    Surely individual companies have their own answerable expectations within their own business.
    In my opinion (mxr),are not accountable for other companies decisions.I'm sure they were not forced into the agreement,that was their companies decision in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $12.99K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 346252 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.