TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: PGY: PGY & TEG agree to restructure Cliff Head JV Interests, page-42

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    This is all getting quite strange.
    Over at PGY our 22% partner today have made a significant announcement about the future of the CH Oil Field.
    Yet not a word from TEG management, which I must say I find well "Very Strange"
    I did think that we owned 78% and were the operator and controller of the CH show?
    CCS seems to be in the news on a weekly basis.
    Is the TEG thinking perhaps well we'll just let this one all go thru to the wicket keeper and see how she pans out, as the "Eagles" once said "In the Long Run"
    The market is not convinced that is a fact because as of yet today we've traded a massive 17 shares and Pilot 100,000 after the news out..
    SMASH...CRASH...BASH...Incredible Interest.
    Blingo seems very excited about it all.
    But it does appear at this stage the party is yet to start on this one
    It all sounds good and looks good BUT is it really any good?
    Looking forward to any form of an update on any front for TEG and don't we need it.
    OIl@$120 A$.71 and we are?
    The full proposed future for CH and Infra is over at PGY?
    From PGY-
    Conversion of Project Infrastructure to CCS
    Assessments completed by Genesis Energies and CO2Tech have considered the existing Cliff Head wells, pipelines and infrastructure and the necessary works required to augment and upgrade the infrastructure to facilitate CO2 injection.
    These assessments have concluded that the Cliff Head wells, pipelines and infrastructure are suitable for conversion from oil
    production to CCS with minimal modifications.
    The conversion of the current Cliff Head oil field production operation into a CCS operation will occur over three basic stages – Storage Reservoir Preparation, Facilities Conversion andCO2 Injection Operations.
    Additionally, the initial CO2 Injection Operations can also be expanded to both increase the CO2 injection rate up to 1 mmtpa and overall storage capacity to 16 million tonnes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.320M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $28.89K 7.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4756931 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10612742 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.