RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Pharma Update - Increased Orders and Clinical Study, page-28

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    There definitely is some truth in what you're saying mate. I did say in an earlier post of mine that if certain anns didn't drive the SP up then I'd be asking questions.

If this were any other company I'm sure the SP would be 10+ cents from some of the great anns we've been dropping.

Needless to say, this isn't me losing hope, more that I'm just really frustrated to see the SP at the level it is given the anns we've come out with. I still believe (especially at this point in time) that MXC is by far ahead of other mm stocks on the ASX. I'm still more than happy to hold, but I think trust is still yet to be earned with some people (both holders and non-holders).

I also do you believe that our SP (like other stocks) is being manipulated and probably being held down at the moment. Why is it the Nutraceuticals/Yu Shop ann gets the SP soaring (no revenue and yet to see the results of a sales campaign), yet other recent anns have barely done anything? (such as revenues and licence received, distribution deals, etc) It's all a game and bit of a conspiracy .. manipulators doing their work.

As Footy said, the next 6 months will be interesting. I will definitely be holding, I'm still confident bigger goals will be reached in the foreseeable future, we are already seeing snippets of that now! The impending CR doesn't help, but we shall see what will happen.

There's still more to come though.. hopefully it's before the expiry of options.

Have a good night all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.