ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Great dot joining there mate, for me it's P&G or Pfizer as Mellor has strong relationships with both. I guess the next step is to double check whether any brands under Pfizer or P&G currently have a "topical analgesic product" as the ann specifically said they currently don't have such a product.

Secondly, Matt's reply that Wave II has triggered the 2nd milestone is something that has been bugging me since it was posted up a few days ago. As far as I can tell, the Wave II booster or the Magnemasks products (whatever Wave that is supposed to be, but that is a different topic altogether) does not contain ETP technology, so it is doing my head in how they are claiming Milestone 2 already (albeit under legal advice)

From the OBJ website: ETP / eM Patch
    ETP technology is listed with eM Patch... basically ETP is the technology itself (the science) and the eM-patch is the physical product (patch or strip) utilizing the ETP technology

I can only think of 2 recent things that can resemble anything of a "patch" aka eM Patch thus utilizing ETP technology and hence triggering Milestone 2

Scenario 1) Some of the Magnemasks advertising that has been posted up on here in recent times include a physical facemask object (not the jars of cream or the short handled booster device but an actual white face mask which I presume you use the booster on top of to further penetrate the ingredients deeper into the skin.. could this, in it's simplest form be an "eM Patch" utilizing ETP technology?

Scenario 2) This announcement today clearly refers to a patch product (possibly an eM Patch and thus again utilizing ETP technology).. see the following quotes:

"With technical support and protocol advice from the Manufacturer, the OBJ preclinical team developed a new microarray hydrogel hybrid patch product that in laboratory studies showed encouraging levels of IBU delivery. It also appears capable of meeting the necessary IBU tissue concentrations required for success."

"The clinical study and production of the IBU patch products is being financially supported on a dollar for dollar basis by the Commonwealth Government under the Innovation Connections Grant Scheme."

"To demonstrate the ability of OBJ’s microarray hydrogel hybrid platform to provide effective transdermal delivery of a wide range of pharmaceutical ingredients that are not well served by current drug-in-adhesive patch technologies"

"To provide clinical data support for regularity submission should OBJ decide to develop its own propriety IBU patch product platform"

Now I'm quite possibly getting mixed up and there's likely a big overlap between eM Patches and BodyGuard and maybe I'm reading too much into the following statements from the announcement:

"OBJ’s interest in clinically testing its microarray hydrogel hybrid technology, initially developed for the BodyGuard project, was encouraged by a major US pharmaceutical manufacturer (“Manufacturer”) of IBU treatments for consumer pain management."

"With technical support and protocol advice from the Manufacturer, the OBJ preclinical team developed a new microarray hydrogel hybrid patch product that in laboratory studies showed encouraging levels of IBU delivery."

Could be clutching at straws here but this potentially reads to me as taking the technology initially designed for BodyGuard and tweaking it towards a different eM Patch product (thus working with 2 different products, BodyGuard and a eM Patch).

It may very well be the exact same product and maybe I'm reading too much into it but with lawyers being brought in to provide legal advice (presumably regarding Milestone 2), it's probably going to be a bit questionable how they got that over the line, but I'm confident it's not the SK-II Wave II booster device that has ticked off the requirements for Milestone 2.

It's interesting that a few days after informing market of reaching Milestone 2, this announcement comes out referencing the word "patch" several times.. and that is precisely what Milestone 2 is all about.. a product using ETP technology (in the form of an eM Patch)

So if it's not the SK-II Wave II booster device, then how the hell are they claiming milestone 2?

So is it:

1) the face mask from Magnemasks products
    2) an eM Patch using similar technology that we originally designed for BodyGuard
    3) BodyGuard itself and they are going to try and claim the agreement with Nitto Denko has the license / agreement for Milestone 2 ?

Something tells me there is more to the story regarding this announcement that meets the eye... and it is linked to Milestone 2 ... it's not in the beauty, skin or grooming sectors either, which checks out with the Milestone 2 requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.