ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    You like to put a positive spin on everything and that is your right but can you please stick to the facts, they still dont have a working pill as you claim, they have not completely over come the palabity issue which by the waybthey claimed to have done many times in the last 5 years.
    From my understanding it was PAA that submitted any application for a grant from MND.
    The government's you list are not directly funding the PAA Leiden covid studies as far as I know, all with got around the funding was it wasn't a material cost to PAA.
    As for any criticism of the Elanco deal I can not remember but I am sure I didnt complain about the deal. I may have said it would be unlikely to be taken up which proved to be right.
    As for you statement re going to the Netherlands what a joke, the chasing up of Leiden and reporting to shareholders is the job of the BOD, which in my opinion they do very poorly.
    Human cancer trials were to be done after canine trials, but now not going to be done until data from MND yet since 2017 they have used the phrase up coming human trials.
    The canine trials with healthy dogs done at Cambridge was to get the dosage of the pill right but here we are still formulating and fluffing around with canines, covid, human cancer and covid when are they actually going to deliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $109.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $348.4K 1.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44610 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 293683 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.