PAA 2.78% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust Canine Trial Update clarification, page-37

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    You guys are right, we $100 buyers should just stop having a bit of fun and let every day be red.

Come on guys, I'm only a newbie in the share market game, but even I'm pretty sure a company that has been on a primarily downward trend for the past (just over) 2 years (if my Commsec chart is correct, which I assume it is) isn't on the radar of any savvy investor. Look at me talking like a charting expert (ha!).

Happy to leave it to all the experts on here though if you wish. FYI, my first $100 trade 'made' the top shareholders over $30K one day. Also according to my commsec chart, that was the best single day increase in over a month! And it made me feel a little better to see a green candle for a change (although certainly not to the tune of $30K!).

I really do believe this company will make something of itself, however as you can see from the frustration from some LTH on here, it's gone nowhere for years now and some are getting real antsy, so what difference does a couple of larrikins buying a few shares here and there make?

Sorry @gavros, looks like our little jig is up mate and no-one else is interested. I am kinda proud that a couple of the LTH on here acknowledge us directly though. I feel like part of the team, despite the negative connotation.

I said my merry xmas's last night in my KenfromMandurah appreciation post, but given this is my last working day and I'll not be on the 'puter much for the next couple of weeks, I'll say it again. Have a great festive season all ye holders and may the green candle be upon us sometime soon (and due to more than a $100 buy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $20.69K 115.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 196581 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 306095 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.