PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust canine trial update, page-15

1. 2,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1456
    I like that they have undertaken market research to establish the potential market size. I assume a simplification of the questions were.

(A) Would you spend $10,000.00 plus and still lose you dog in 12 months after months of chemo which made the dog sick.

(B) If not would you spend ??? (A much smaller amount) have great quality of life and get several more months quality time with your pet ?

The more data they have the more the risk to potential partners is reduced therefore strengthening Pharmausts bargaining position.

It is starting to look like Vets may be able to prescribe MPL [After it's approved] without the dog having to be referred to an animal Oncologist. If this is indeed fact, it may create a whole new market or at lest disrupt the status quo.

Blood results along with the other testing for signs of efficacy in the MND cohort would be nice. Though I'm not sure they have ever said they would be released along with the safety Pharmacokeneticsthis (Sorry if the spelling is wrong eek.png) this early in the trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.