PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PharmAust canine trial update, page-45

1. 8,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    Maybe my problem is that I have a passion for them to succeed especially in the human cancer area and don't have a full understanding of what is involved in going from using a drug for one thing and reformulating it to be used for another purpose.
    So I depending on the company being up front with their announcements and other information issued to shareholders.
    So when they stated over 7 years ago that they had overcome the taste issue and that there were no adverse affects during the last human cancer trial only for it to be cut short because of adverse affects then it gets up my nose.
    It was then stated that before resuming with human cancer they would wait for the drug to be reformulated into a capsule, this didn't help ao it was decide to reformulate it into a table.
    It was also stated that prior to resuming human trials they would wait until they had dog data, and then covid and now MND data. This with the knowledge that MPL had proven safe in humans all be if in its raw form, also knowing that MPL had shown to work on human cancers.

What also gets me going is the terms they use in their announcements, terms that I have listeTd on here, such as up coming, in discussions, on track, commenced, have made significant steps.

How on earth can they claim to be on track to finish the current dog trial when they are already over 12 months behind and struggling to recruit sufficient dogs.
    How can Roger state that a deal could be done sooner and then report that companies are showing very little interest in doing a deal.
    I like many want this to succeed but I guess I need move proof that progress is being made than others.
    I also expec follow up on what they announce like in discussions with FDA around registration, Shell trial, in discussions with big mining companies.

Enough of my ranting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $73.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $68.67K 382.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 203260 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 57357 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.8¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 253129
Last updated 15.56pm 27/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.